£30,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
Join a rapidly growing machinery business that has been awarded for product innovation and for their high levels of customer service support .
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be part of a small team of engineers tasked with the creation of 2D & 3D Designs for machinery used by many of the UK's leading Food & Drink Manufacturing companies, as well as suppliers of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care products.
Typical duties will include:
- The production of 2D Designs, 3D Models and Assembly drawings.
- Liaising with customers and project engineers to ensure designs meet expectations.
- Present designs at reviews meeting and suggest improvements to existing products.
- Preparing Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
- Challenging engineering practices to continuously improve design quality.
- Conducting site surveys.
About the Person:
- Experienced in the Mechanical Design of machinery with moving parts.
- Good appreciation of Electrical Engineering and systems.
- Wants to work within a dynamic and innovative team environment.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and 3D Design Software such as Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of £30,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- 34 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)