£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
Food Machinery firm seeks Mechanical Design Engineer with 3D CAD skills.
About the Company:
- A supplier of World-Class Processing Machinery for the Food Manufacturing industry.
- A leader in Product Innovation with the launch of 4 new machines over the past 12 months.
- They have significant growth plans across established and emerging markets.
- A business that can offer a challenging, fulfilling and friendly working environment.
About the Role:
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will support the development of new machinery designs.
- Creating of 2D Design and 3D Modelling for special purpose machinery.
- Working on value engineering projects to improve existing machinery designs.
- Selecting materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ensure machinery designs comply with EU and FDA Standards
- Produce factory layouts and provide technical support to other departments.
About the Person:
- Holds a background in the design of equipment for the Food, Pharmaceutical or a similar FMCG Manufacturing sector.
- 3D CAD experience is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A highly motivated, confident and dedicated professional.
- An innovative engineer with an analytical approach to problem solving.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £38,000 - £45,000 pa
- Early finish on Friday’s
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance