Design Engineers, Design Managers
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
From small projects to full turnkey solutions, this business provides specialist engineering support and project delivery solutions to the Food & Drink Manufacturing Industry.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will play a crucial role in the development of a new product range and the enhancement of special-purpose machinery.
About the role:
- This will be a technically challenging and rewarding position with a strong focus on R&D Design projects.
- Designing bespoke process and production equipment for the Food Industry.
- Creating detailed drawings for fabrication, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Producing 3D Models and carrying out FEA simulations.
- Liaising with customers and project engineers to ensure designs meet expectations.
- Present designs at reviews meeting and suggest new products.
- Preparing Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
About the Person:
- Must be highly proficient with 3D CAD packages such as SolidWorks.
- Experienced in the design of equipment for the Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Ability to produce conceptual designs
- Confident with Design Calculations and Part tolerances
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £35,000 - £45,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities.