£32,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
A capital equipment business based in Suffolk seeks an experience Mechanical Design Engineer.
The company designs and manufactures Production, Processing and Material Handling Systems for a wide range of industries, including Food Manufacturing.
About the Role:
- Designing bespoke machinery, ensuring designs and specification meet customer expectations.
- Producing 2D drawings, 3D Models and manufacturing drawings.
- Preparing Bill of Materials.
- Completing site surveys.
- Offer sound technical support to sales and customers.
- Liaising directly with customers, manufacturing teams and third-party suppliers.
About the Person:
- Proficient using 3D CAD packages such as SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor.
- Good 2D CAD skills
- Previous experience designing production and manufacturing machinery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Salary, Benefits & Hours:
- £32000 - £40,000 pa (dependant on experience).
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension.
- Working hours – 8am to 4.30pm