£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading supplier of Process Plant and Equipment for the Food/FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
About the role:
- Designing Process Plant, Tanks, Vessels and pipework to specification
- Liaising with the client on design details and queries
- 2D Drawings & Detailing
- 3D Parts & Assembly Modelling
- Customer Site Surveys
- Carrying out Design calculations and FEA’s
- Preparing bills of materials and assembly instructions
- Working with other departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Standardising existing equipment range.
- Supporting the development and creation of new process equipment.
About the Person:
- Competent on AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD Packages such as Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks.
- Experienced in the design of process plant and equipment (Tanks, Vessels, Pipework etc)
- Ability to produce conceptual designs from scratch.
- Confident with Design Calculations and Part tolerances
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 - £50,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension