Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Mechanical Engineers
£41,500 to £43,000 Per Annum
Bonus Scheme, Paid Overtime, Life Assurance + More.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
An established manufacturing company in Wigan seeks an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to provide hands-on maintenance within a high-speed production and packaging facility.
This business is characterised by strong teamwork and a family-feel environment, and they are part of a larger group that provides additional support and backing.
Dedicated to providing their employees with the best developmental opportunities, this business will work with you to set specific goals for your professional growth and development.
The Engineering team is especially keen to hire someone that wants to enhance their skills and qualifications through structured training.
As the appointed Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will work within a team of three shift engineers and be tasked with the following:
- Responding safely and swiftly to machinery breakdowns.
- Carrying out scheduled Preventative Maintenance activities.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs.
- Supporting engineering initiatives to minimise waste and downtime across the site.
- Liaising with Production, Quality and Cleaning Teams to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Support new machinery installation and equipment refurbishment projects.
To be considered for this position, you must be a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with recognised qualifications/certification in Electrical Engineering and good PLC Fault Finding skills.
You must also be able to demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience delivering engineering maintenance within a production/manufacturing environment.
- 12hr Shift
- 2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 Off
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £41,500 to £43,000 pa (salary level dependant on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme (worth around £1,000 pa)
- Paid Overtime (x1.5 Standard Rate)
- Life Assurance
- Plus loads more employee benefits