Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineering, Process Engineering
Keighley, West Yorkshire
PROCESS & PROJECT ENGINEER
FoodEng is honoured to be supporting Timothy Taylor's Brewery with their search for an experienced Process & Project Engineer.
About Timothy Taylor’s:
Timothy Taylor’s is one of the UK’s most respected family-owned brewers. We produce award-winning cask ales for our own pub estate, independent pubs, large pub groups and for retailers.
Our 160-year-old brewery is undergoing a second phase of evolution with multi-million-pound projects planned across a 3-year initiative aimed at modernising the plant and improving its efficiency and reliability to support business goals for continued growth and increased production volumes.
As Process & Project Engineer, you will take a leading role in ensuring that our traditional process maintains its high-quality output while embracing the challenges of updating & augmenting existing operations across production processes, packaging, CIP, steam production, energy, and general site services.
As you would expect in a small business, the responsibilities of this role are wide-ranging and will include:
- Simultaneously manage multiple engineering projects across the brewery from initial concept through to completion.
- Supporting reliability projects.
- Investigate further opportunities for plant improvements and prepare business cases.
- Develop and implement Project Roadmap, defining project scope and specifications.
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports, including budget and financial updates, progress milestones, risks and issues, and HSE.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in compliance with the latest Health and Safety regulations and adhere to other UK Legislations and site standards set by Timothy Taylors.
- Satisfying Risk Assessment and HACCP procedures.
- The delivery of feasibility studies, conceptual designs and Front-End Engineering Design (FEED).
- Producing P&ID’s, 2D layouts, 3D Models and Pipework design.
- Specify equipment and process plant.
- Coordinating directly with suppliers on equipment development, installation, and commissioning.
- Considerable stakeholder engagement.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Engineer educated to HND/Degree level or equivalent.
- Previous Project Management experience within a relevant manufacturing environment – Brewery, Beverage, Liquid Foods, Free Flowing Solids etc.
- Experience of both producing and interpreting P&ID’s, technical drawings and designs.
- Proficient in 2D & 3D design packages.
- Ability to deliver your work in an intelligent, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic manner.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
An attractive base salary and extensive benefits package as you would expect from a financially strong, family-owned business.
Company Profit Share scheme
Generous Pension and life insurance scheme
25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays