Project Engineers, Project Engineering
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
West Drayton, London
This is a great opportunity to join one of Europe's leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-speed production and packaging machinery for the Food & Drink, Pharmaceutical and Personal care markets.
About the Role:
- The Project Engineer will take ownership for the delivery of small to medium sized projects and support the Senior Project Manager on larger projects.
- Preparing Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Manage budget schedules, budgets and KPI’s.
- Overseeing machinery installation activities, including the management of contractors.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet expected standards.
About the Person:
- Qualified to a minimum level of ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Can demonstrate previous project engineering experience within a relevant manufacturing/machinery sector.
- Has the flexibility to travel throughout the UK & Ireland
- Holds excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £30,000 to £40,000 pa (dependent on experience).
- Company Car
- Contributory Pension Scheme.