CAD Design, Project Management
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
The Project Engineer will deliver process projects across the Food Manufacturing Industry
The company is based near Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
About the role:
- Taking projects from concept to completion.
- Overall project management and project cost control.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects of various sizes with different customers.
- Projects will include plant modifications, plant relocations and new plant builds.
- Producing Mechanical, Pipework and Process Plant drawings
- Completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Site supervision during installation and commissioning stages.
- Management of contractors and customer expectations.
- Project scheduling, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with customers and third-party suppliers.
- Ensuring correct Health & Safety procedures are followed throughout projects.
- Manage project handover stages.
About the Person:
- Educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or an equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Ideally familiar with CDM Regulations.
- Holds at least 2 years of Project delivery experience.
- Competent on AutoCAD /Autodesk design packages.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical/process engineering.
- Previous experience delivering projects for the Food, Chemical, Adhesives and/or Liquid processing industries.
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £40,000 to £45,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- Contributory Pension