CAD Design, Project Management
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We’re seeking a Project Engineer for an Engineering Firm based in the West Midlands.
The Project Engineer will deliver process projects for Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Manufacturing clients throughout the UK.
About the Role:
- Overall project management and project cost control.
- Projects will include plant modifications, plant relocations and new plant builds.
- Site supervision during installation and commissioning stages.
- Management of contractors and customer expectations.
- Project scheduling, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with customers and third-party suppliers.
- Ensuring Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed throughout projects.
- Manage project handover stages.
About the Person:
- Educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Ideally familiar with CDM Regulations.
- Holds at least 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical/process engineering.
- Previous experience delivering projects for the Food, Chemical, Adhesives and/or Liquid processing industries.
Basic Salary between £35,000 to £45,000 pa + Car & Other Benefits.
Vacancy Ref: FENG2982