Process Engineering, Project Management
£40,000 to £47,000 Per Annum
We’re seeking a Project Engineer for an Engineering Consultancy firm based in Lancashire.
The Project Engineer will deliver multi-million-pound projects around the world.
It’s a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to take full ownership of Projects from “Start to Finish” with the support of an in-house design and technical team.
Basic Salary between £40,000 to £47,000 pa + Car Allowance, Private Healthcare and Pension.
Typically, Monday to Friday. The company does not encourage weekend working, but they will offer days off in lieu for any days worked over the weekend. The appointed person should expect to work away from home for 2-3 nights per week on average.
About the Company:
- Established 30 years ago and now employs 25 staff with a £10M Turnover.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering turnkey projects worldwide.
- Extensive experience in the powder and liquid processing industries such as Food & Beverage, Paints, Solvents, Adhesives, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals.
- Average length of service for employees is 10 years.
About the Role:
- Overall project management and project cost control.
- Projects will include plant modifications, plant relocations and new plant builds.
- Site supervision during installation and commissioning stages.
- Management of contractors and customer expectations.
- Project scheduling, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with customers and third-party suppliers.
- Ensuring Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed throughout projects.
- Manage project handover stages.
About the Person:
- Educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Ideally familiar with CDM Regulations.
- Holds at least 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical/process engineering.
- Previous experience delivering projects for the Food, Chemical, Adhesives and/or Liquid processing industries.
Vacancy Ref: FENG2963