Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineering, Process Engineering
£40,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
The appointed Project Manger will join an international engineering business that suppliers high-value capital equipment to multiple manufacturing sectors.
This is predominantly an office-based role with some travel to customers sites for project kick-off meetings and performance reviews.
About the Role:
- Managing cradle to grave projects from small upgrade to full installations
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in full, whilst maximising project profitability
- Preparing project scope, equipment specifications, schedules for all critical activities and cost details
- Liaise with engineering, production and manufacturing functions to ensure project KPI’s are achieved.
- Directly liaise with customers on technical and commercial issues
- Management of Project budgets
- Offer technical support to the Sales Teams when required
About the Person:
- A methodical Project Manager / Project Engineer with Industrial Equipment experience
- Educated to a minimum level of HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £48,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- 24 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance