CAD Design, Project Management
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Capital equipment business seeks an experienced Project Manager.
About the Company:
A UK Manufacturing business with strategic global partnerships.
This engineering firm designs, builds and supplies bespoke machinery for the Food Processing industry.
Their first-class engineering team can provide high-end solutions for many food applications, from simple machine upgrades through to complete turnkey installations.
Their equipment is sold to the UK and International Food Manufacturing markets.
The business can demonstrate excellent growth over the past 5 years, as well as continued investment in product development.
About the Role:
- 80% office based / 20% on-site activities.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meet customers’ specifications.
- Managing Project Schedules, Budgets and KPI’s.
- Visiting customers sites for sales support, design meetings and to present project status reports.
- Oversee installation and commissioning stages.
- Liaise with Design and Manufacturing Teams.
- Select, Coordinate and supervise sub-contractors.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage and update project documentation.
- Support sales by reviewing proposed applications and providing technical advice.
About the Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering capital machinery projects.
- Ideally, a background within the Food Manufacturing Industry, or similar FMCG environment.
- Holds excellent communication skills.
- Qualified to ONC/HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent engineering discipline.
Salary & Benefits:
- £45,000 to £55,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Additional Company Benefits