Car, Bonus, Pension etc.
Due to an internal promotion, a global capital equipment business is seeking an experienced Project Manager to deliver cradle to grave projects throughout the UK & Ireland.
The company is a leading manufacturer of machinery solutions for Food Production and other FMCG Manufacturing industries such as Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Products.
They continuously make significant investments in product development, which has allowed them to take marketing leading positions within certain sectors and achieve excellent growth year over year.
About the Role:
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Review proposed applications to ensure they meet customer specifications and expectations.
- Visit customers for sales support to present project status reports.
- Managing Project Schedules, Budgets and KPI’s.
- Liaising with the design and manufacturing teams.
- Oversee machinery installation and commissioning stages.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are always followed.
- Manage and update project documentation.
About the Person:
- Can demonstrate at least 2 years of experience delivering Capital Equipment projects.
- Excellent technical/engineering knowledge of FMCG Manufacturing processes (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care Products etc).
- A great communicator with exceptional planning skills
- Strong negotiator.
This role may also suit a Project Engineer or Applications Engineer looking to take a step up to a Project Manager position. The company is willing to provide further training & development.
You will ideally be based in London or the Home Counties, but this is not essential and as the company will consider people with industry experience outside of these regions. However, you must be flexible to travel throughout the UK & Ireland and possibly stay away from home a 2-3 nights per week.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)