Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineering
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
A leading supplier of Packaging Machinery solutions to the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Personal Care markets is seeking an experienced Project Manager to deliver cradle to grave projects throughout the UK & Ireland.
About the Role:
- Home-Based with frequent travel throughout the UK.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Review proposed applications to ensure they meet customer specifications and expectations.
- Visit customers for sales support to present project status reports.
- Managing Project Schedules, Budgets and KPI’s.
- Liaising with the design and manufacturing teams.
- Oversee machinery installation and commissioning stages.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are always followed.
- Manage and update project documentation.
About the Person:
- Must hold at least 3 years experience delivering Production or Packaging Machinery projects within relevant FMCG Manufacturing environments.
- Should be flexible to travel throughout the UK and stay away from home a 2-3 nights per week.
- Excellent technical/engineering knowledge of FMCG Manufacturing processes.
- A great communicator with exceptional planning skills
- Strong Negotiator.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 pa (Dependant on Experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)