£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance, Private Healthcare & Pension
We’re seeking a Project Manager for an Engineering Consultancy firm based in Lancashire.
The Project Manager will deliver multi-million-pound projects around the world. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to take full ownership of Projects from “Start to Finish” with the support of an in-house design and technical team.
About the Company:
- Established 30 years ago and now employs 25 staff with a £10M Turnover.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering turnkey projects worldwide.
- Extensive experience in the powder and liquid processing industries such as Food & Beverage, Paints, Solvents, Adhesives, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals.
- Average length of service for employees is 10 years.
About the Role:
- Overall project management and project cost control.
- Projects will include plant modifications, plant relocations and new plant builds.
- Site supervision during installation and commissioning stages.
- Management of contractors and customer expectations.
- Project scheduling, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with customers and third-party suppliers.
- Ensuring Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed throughout projects.
- Manage project handover stages.
About the Person:
- Educated to a minimum of ONC/HNC level in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Ideally familiar with CDM Regulations.
- Holds at least 2 years of Project Engineering / Project Management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical/process engineering.
- Previous experience delivering projects for the Food, Chemical, Adhesives and/or Liquid processing industries.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension.
Typically, Monday to Friday. The appointed person should expect to work away from home for 2-3 nights per week on average.