The Project Manager will lead engineering machinery projects worth £50K up to £8M.
Projects will be delivered globally, and the Project Manager will work with leading manufacturers in the Food and FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
About the Role:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in full, whilst maximising project profitability.
- Attend initial customer meeting to set expectations and present project performances at monthly review meetings.
- Preparing project scope, equipment specifications, schedules for all critical activities and cost details.
- Liaise with engineering, production, purchasing & manufacturing functions to ensure set project KPI’s are achieved.
- Liaising with customers on technical and commercial issues.
- Management of Project budgets.
- Management of Contractors during installation and commissioning stages.
- Offer technical support to the Sales Teams when required.
About the Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Capital Equipment Projects.
- Holds a background delivering projects within the Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical or FMCG Industries.
- Educated to a minimum level of HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus
- Additional Benefits