£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
The Lothians, Scotland
A global Food Machinery business seeks a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will support some of the World’s biggest Food Brands on the delivery of complex capital machinery projects.
About the Company:
- An engineering firm that has received various awards for product innovation and business growth.
- One of the top global players in their field.
- A supplier of Production, Processing and Packaging Machinery to the Food Industry.
- Operating from over 25 sales and manufacturing facilities around the world.
- They’ve established strategic machinery partnerships to offer customers complete line solutions.
About the Role:
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meet customers’ specifications.
- Simultaneously deliver multiple projects each worth between £50K to £5M.
- Projects can range from small machinery upgrades through to large multi-million-pound capex equipment.
- Managing Project Schedules, Budgets and KPI’s.
- Visiting customers sites for sales support, design meetings and to present project status reports.
- Oversee design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning stages.
- Visiting third party suppliers to carryout Pre-Delivery Inspections.
- Select, Coordinate and oversee sub-contractors.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage and update project documentation.
- Support sales by reviewing proposed applications and providing technical advice.
About the person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering capital machinery projects.
- Ideally, can demonstrate a background within a Food manufacturing or similar FMCG environment.
- Holds excellent communication skills with the confidence to deal with all levels of stakeholders.
- Competent using MS Project and MS Suite software.
- Qualified to a minimum level of ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering, or an equivalent engineering course.
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 to £50,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Contributory Pension
- Bonus Scheme