Asset Care, CAD Design, CNC Operations, Machinery Assembly
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Food Machinery business seeks Quality Engineer to inspect precision machined parts and components.
- A prestigious engineering company employing over 200 people.
- Developed a strong reputation for technical innovation and producing durable machinery designs.
- Suppliers of capital equipment to the Food & FMCG Manufacturing Industries.
About the Role:
- Utilise quality measuring equipment to inspect precision machined parts and components back to drawings.
- Complete inspection reports and provide input on equipment, process and material validation.
- Promote, support and maintain high manufacturing standards within the workshop.
- Support supplier reviews and internal audits.
- Ensure parts and components meet required manufacturing standards.
About the Person:
- Apprenticed trained with previous quality experience within a precision engineering sector.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and understand all associated drawing symbols.
- Experienced operating quality inspection and measuring equipment.
- Keen eye for detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary - £26,000 to £28,000 pa (Dependent on experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
Vacancy Ref: 2999