Sales Engineers, Sales Managers, Engineering Planning
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
25 days holiday + Private healthcare + 15% Bonus
Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary circa £55,000 pa + 15% Bonus
A successful Engineering business that has achieved exponential sales growth are looking to appoint a Sales and Marketing Leader who will join the business as it transitions into its next phase of development.
In what is an office-based role, the Sales and Marketing Manager appointed will be responsible for devising and implementing the company-wide Sales & Marketing plan, that will result in profitable growth in existing and new markets.
Typical duties will include:
- Compiling RFQ’s - Request for quotation
- Oversee the sales process for high-value capital equipment
- Prepare Quotations for UK and Overseas customers
- Preparation of Sales Reports
- Liaising with Project Management teams on delivery
- develop marketing plans in tandem with Sales & Commercial
- Monitor market trends within the industry
- Study competitors' products and services
- Explore ways of improving products and increasing profitability
- Develop sales strategies for new target markets identified
- Oversee the production and distribution of promotional material
- Be the technical liaison for customers
- Compile sales/commercial reports for the Sales Director
- Occasional customer visits (5 or 6 visits per year)
- Liaise with Group-wide contacts on marketing activities
Previous experience in a similar Sales & Marketing role where you have demonstrated gravitas, an ability to influence at a senior level and professional approach, is essential.
As the business are an Engineering company, this role would be suited to an individual who can quickly understand technical concepts and it’s possible they may have Engineering qualifications, although this is not essential. Ref 3285
Salary circa £55,000 pa + 15% Bonus, Private Healthcare, Pensions, Life Insurance.