Sales Engineers, Sales Managers
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading suppliers of technical machinery solutions to the Canmaking Industry. Having enhanced their design, manufacturing and engineering services functions, they have ambitious growth plans and have created a role for a Sales Director role to assist in delivering their commercial plan.
About the Role:
As Sales Director, it will be your responsibility to nurture and extend a diverse network of key contacts across the Global Can Making Industry. This is a pivotal role in the Senior Management Team, where you will lead sales activities across multinational Key Accounts, representing the company in a manner consistent with its core values.
You will help strengthen the company’s brand by showcasing ‘Best Practice’ case studies that highlights its commitment to machinery build quality and aftersales care services. Ensuring alignment with other business functions, you will implement a Sales Development Strategy that will maximise revenue within existing accounts, identify potential new customers and seek opportunities for additional revenue streams.
Other duties will include:
- Measure the conversion of “Request for Quotation” to confirmed orders.
- Propose and implement mid and long-term strategies to drive profitable growth.
- Liaise between Customers, Projects and Manufacturing functions to ensure machinery meets expected applications and projects are delivered on time.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure the business can adapt and react to trends and customer requirements.
- Meet and exceed assigned targets for profitable sales.
- Manage negotiations at various customer levels and particularly at top management levels.
- Manage the Tender/Bid processes.
- Improve internal sales support systems and procedures.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales reports.
- Manage national and international trade shows and events.
About the Person:
- You can live anywhere in the UK, however, you must be flexible to travel internationally.
- Must have extensive experience selling technical products / machinery solutions to the Canmaking Industry.
- Hold a network of current contacts encompassing the key decision makers within the Canmaking Industry.
- Experienced managing sales strategies to gain market share and explore new market opportunities.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to forecast, budget and devise and execute commercial plans.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and process driven.
Salary & Benefits:
- Fantastic Basic Salary
- Performance-Based Bonus Scheme
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
Key Words: Canmaking, Can Making, Two-Piece Can, Two-Piece Cans, Two Piece Can, 2 Piece Can, Beverage Cans.