Sales Engineers, Sales Managers
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance, Sales Bonus, Pension
Sales Manager – Capital Equipment
The UK division of a Global Engineering Business is recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager, who will deliver high-value Capital Equipment sales through existing account management and new business development.
This is a Home-Based position with frequent overseas travel. You can live anywhere in the UK, but you must be flexible to travel 25%-50% of your time.
Typical duties for the appointed Sales Manager will include:
- Prepare and execute a strategic Sales Business Plan.
- Investigate opportunities to maximise equipment sales.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Conduct factory appraisals and prepare machinery quotations.
- Ensure proposed machinery solutions meet the customers' application.
- Develop successful sales strategies to achieve profitable growth.
- Negotiate with customers on machinery prices and delivery lead times.
- Management of regional sales agents.
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities within the wider group.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate at least two years’ experience in the sale of high-value Capital Equipment.
- Technical understanding of bespoke machinery solutions and sales.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation, time management and planning skills.
Relevant sector experience will include, but is not limited to: Food, Chemical, Paper, Textiles, Packaging, Converting, Plastics, Glass, Ceramics etc.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between £50,000 to £60,000 pa (salary level based on experience)
- Car Allowance worth up to £5,500pa
- Bonus Scheme (based on sales performance)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays