Technical Sales/Machinery Sales
€40,000 to €65,000 Per Annum
Capital Equipment – Food / FMCG Manufacturing Machinery
The Sales Manager will be office based in North Holland (Netherlands), but should expect to spend up to 40% of their time traveling globally.
- Develop successful sales strategies to achieve profitable growth.
- Investigate opportunities to maximise capital equipment sales
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and agents.
- Negotiate with customers on machinery prices and delivery lead times.
- Identify and nurture external sales agents.
- Prepare machinery quotations.
- Provide sound technical advice to customers and agents.
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities within the wider group.
About the Person:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience selling production/processing machinery.
- Working knowledge of the Food, Chemical or similar FMCG processing sectors is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss technical/engineering matters.
- Strong Dutch and English language skills (both spoken and written).
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between €40,000 to €65,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- 50% pension premium contribution