Technical Sales/Machinery Sales
€60,000 to €80,000 Per Annum
Sales Manager – EMEA – Capital Equipment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join one of the Worlds leading suppliers of Oilseed extraction and processing equipment.
About the Role:
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry through to equipment handover.
- Act as sales leader for Oilseed projects coordinating with Design, Technical and Projects Teams.
- Develop a sales and market development strategy to achieve profitable growth.
- Interpret customer needs and ensure proposed machinery meets the required application.
- Identify further growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Identify, qualify and nurture new customers relationships.
- Manage product pricing and margins to maximise profits whilst remaining competitive.
- Conduct market research, including customer trends and competitor activities.
- Establish a network of sales agents to help achieve sales and market growth objectives.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Attend trade shows and organise local marking activities.
- Promote the company’s full range of machinery.
- Provide regular Sales forecasting reports.
About the Person:
- Holds a successful technical sales background, preferably experienced selling into the Oilseed or Food Processing Industries.
- Qualified in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- A strong communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Multilingual - Proficient in English and at least one other language.
- Comfortable travelling internationally.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between €60,000 to €80,000 pa (dependent on experience).
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Relocation Package Available.