£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Bonus & Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading suppliers of high-value capital equipment to the Food Manufacturing, Rubber Processing and Textile Industries.
The Sales Manager will be “Home Based” and must be flexible to travel internationally. Applicants must hold at least 2 years of experience selling high-value Capital Equipment.
- Travel throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Prepare and execute a strategic Sales Business Plan.
- Investigate opportunities to maximise equipment sales.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Conduct factory appraisals and prepare machinery quotations.
- Ensure proposed machinery solutions meet the customers' application.
- Develop successful sales strategies to achieve profitable growth.
- Negotiate with customers on machinery prices and delivery lead times.
- Management of regional sales agents.
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities within the wider group.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary between £55,000 to £65,000 pa (dependant on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension