Technical Sales/Machinery Sales
A leading Capital Equipment business seeks a Sales & Marketing Manager.
About the Company
- Part of a worldwide group of companies
- They design, manufacture and supply capital equipment and engineering solutions to process industries.
- Already achieving annual sales of €55million, they have ambitious plans to increase sales by 30% over the next 2 years.
About the role:
- Part of the Senior Management Team.
- Manage existing agent network and develop new distribution markets
- Managing a sales team across new machinery and aftersales services.
- Drive sales and revenue growth on an international level.
- Develop an international marketing strategy.
- The redevelopment, implementation and ongoing review of company sales processes and procedures.
- Investigate opportunities to maximise capital equipment sales within existing and new markets.
- Regularly meet with new and existing customers to develop stronger relationships.
About the Person:
- Must have previous experience selling capital equipment into the Oilseed, Animal Feed and/or Biomass markets.
- Strong international sales & marketing experience.
- Educated to Degree level in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering subject.
- Experienced at preparing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Performance Bonus Scheme – up to 20% of basic salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Share Scheme Options
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Relocation Package Available