£40,000 to £47,000 Per Annum
Senior Design Engineer
You will join a pioneering engineering firm that has received multiple industry awards for product innovation and market growth.
Working in an open-plan office alongside a team of committed and creative Design Engineers and Project Managers, you will support the development and enhancement of special-purpose machinery for the Food Manufacturing Industry.
The company uses Autodesk Inventor for 3D Solid Modelling and AutoCAD for 2D Drawings. Autodesk Inventor experience is not essential, as the business is open to other 3D CAD software experience such as SolidWorks.
This will be a technically challenging and rewarding position, where the machines you design will produce food products for some of the World’s best-known brands.
Suitable applicants will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Strong 3D CAD skills
- A background designing machinery for the Food, Pharmaceutical or similar FMCG Manufacturing sector.
- Ability to produce conceptual designs
- Confident with Design Calculations and Part tolerances
- An excellent communicator.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £40,000 - £47,000 pa
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities.