Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineering
£67,000 to £72,000 Per Annum
£67-72K pa plus car allowance and benefits
Senior Project Manager
Salary £67,000 - £72,000 pa + Car Allowance + Benefits
An Engineering solutions provider with a dynamic approach, this company assists businesses to focus on their core activities and be more efficient. They deliver bespoke Engineering Capital Projects from cradle to grave. Many of the customers operate within the Food & Drink sector.
Deliver Capital Expenditure projects to largely Manufacturing businesses, with the emphasis on Mechanical Engineering:
- Working directly with the management team to facilitate and deliver mechanical projects on time and to budget;
- Fostering continuous improvement across all aspects of the mechanical business;
- Evaluating large scale complex opportunities and work with the Managing Director to identify revenue opportunities;
- Organise and coordinate internal and group resources to deliver compliant and successful tender returns;
- Provide customer quotations based upon scope of works documents and site visits as necessary;
- Ensure that all quality and specification standards are adhered to, in accordance with company policies, procedures, UK Regulations and Client requirements;
- Manage the responsibilities and day to day activity of the mechanical projects portfolio;
- Assist and liaise with the management team to grow revenue stream and UK opportunities;
- Quote and secure revenue streams whilst effectively managing available labour to exceed profit plans and expectations.
- Time served apprentice trained, ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering with Project Management qualification;
- CAD understanding and the ability to understand Technical drawings;
- Experience in a similar role within an industrial and/or manufacturing environment, ideally in the Food and Drink sector.
- Good understanding of best practice in budgeting and operational management, with experience of working as a team to secure large revenue projects in a competitive tender environment.
- Understanding and experience of dealing with Health and Safety regulations, method statements and risk assessments.
Based in Northamptonshire, you will be expected to travel to customer sites within the UK.