Service & Installation
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
About the Position:
- Visiting customer manufacturing sites around the Word.
- Approximately 30% office based and 70% on-site work.
- Service and commission industrial ovens, gas burners and associated equipment.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed technical reports on work carried out and project handovers.
- Identify future potential business.
About the Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Engineering Services and Commissioning.
- Ideally, the holder of commercial or industrial gas safety certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent fault diagnostic skills.
- Flexible to travel and work away from home frequently.
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 pa (Dependent on Experience).
- Bonus Scheme – Company & Individual Performance Based.
- Company Pension.
- 24 Holidays + 8 Public Holidays.
- Time off in lieu when working additional hours.
Vacancy Ref: 3000