Field Service Engineers
Home-Based - UK/Europe
Join one of the Worlds leading suppliers of machinery to the Beverage Can Manufacturing Industry.
About the Role:
- Offer hands-on technical support to a global customer base.
- Carry out the repair, service and upgrade of beverage can machinery.
- Support installation and commissioning projects
- Deliver product training to end-user operators
- Make recommendation that will help to improve the reliability and efficiency of the equipment.
About the Person:
- A strong mechanical engineer with good electrical skills.
- Previous experience working in the can making industry.
- Flexible to travel internationally, although predominately throughout Europe.
- Excellent communication skills.
You can live anywhere in the UK/Europe, but you must be flexible to travel globally.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance