Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers
£33,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Paid Overtime, Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
South of England
The appointed Service Engineer will join an expanding business focused on the manufacture and service of machinery for the Food Manufacturing Industry.
Home-Based with daily visits to food manufacturing sites.
The core customer base is in the South of England, but you must be flexible to travel throughout the UK.
This position is open to people with previous field-based engineering experience or a Maintenance Engineer working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturing business.
You must be qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and hold good mechanical skills.
Typical duties for the Field Service Engineer will include:
- Installation, Commissioning and aftersales Service support.
- Fault diagnostic and repairs (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Supporting machinery refurbishments and upgrades
- Calibration of equipment
- Training machinery operators
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary between £33,000 to £39,000 pa (salary level based on experience)
- Bonus Scheme (worth circa £900 per quarter)
- Excellent Overtime Rates
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance