Multi-Skilled Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers , Field Service Engineers
£42,000 Per Annum
This Service Engineer role is a permanent position with a Food Machinery company based in the West Midlands area. You will be joining an ambitious engineering business going through a period of significant growth and one that can offer fantastic opportunities for further development and progression.
50% of the time, you will be travelling to Food Manufacturing sites throughout the UK to complete scheduled services, machinery installations and commissioning activities. The rest of your time will be in the workshop supporting machinery builds, repairs, and refurbishments.
Occasionally, this role will require overnight stays and weekend work.
Typical duties will include:
- Machinery Installation, Commissioning and aftermarket services
- Electrical Installations and Fault Findings
- Mechanical Engineering Tasks
- PLC Fault Finding
- Machinery build and pre-commissioning work in the workshop
- Liaising with customers to develop a strong working relationship
- Delivering Customer Training on equipment
Suitable applications will hold the following skills and experience:
- An Electrically biased Engineer with good mechanical skills
- Manufacturing background – Food / Beverages / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging / FMCG etc
- PLC Fault Finding skills
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Based in the West Midlands area
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary up to £42,000 pa
- Car Allowance worth £400 per month
- Paid Overtime
- Company Bonus