Commissioning, Production Maintenance, Service & Installation
€32,000 to €55,000 Per Annum
Paid Overtime & Other Benefits
Home Based - Europe
About the company:
- A pioneering engineering group with a 50-year history.
- They design and supply capital equipment to the international Canmaking market.
- The business has benefited from excellent year-on-year growth, which has been supported by strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
About the role:
- Travelling to customer sites on an international level.
- Repair, maintain and install machinery producing cups for beverage, food and aerosol cans.
- Completing Parts and Tooling Changes
- Machinery refurbishments and upgrades.
- PLC Fault Finding
- Prepare reports on completed works and improvement suggestions.
- Delivering customer staff training.
About the Person:
- Previous experienced working on high-speed Cupping Systems.
- A competent Multi-Skilled Engineer with hands-on knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Holds strong English Language communication skills.
- A Team Player, who is open to new ideas.
- A good understanding of the wider Can Making/Can Manufacturing process will be desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary between €32,000 to €50,000 pa (depended on experience).
- Paid Overtime.
- Contributory Company Pension.
- Additional Excellent Benefits.
Vacancy Ref: FENG3004