CAD Design, Engineering Management, Process Engineering, Project Management, Service & Installation
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Technical Engineering Manager
About the Company:
A UK Manufacturing business with strategic global partnerships.
This engineering firm designs, builds and supplies bespoke machinery for the Food Processing industry.
Their first-class engineering team can provide high-end solutions for many food applications, from simple machine upgrades through to complete turnkey installations.
Their equipment is sold to the UK and International Food Manufacturing markets.
The business can demonstrate excellent growth over the past 5 years, as well as continued investment in product development.
About the Role:
- Manage work schedules for machinery installations and commissioning.
- Lead machinery development and product innovation projects.
- Drive continuous improvement across equipment design
- Look for opportunities to Improve equipment effectiveness and operating performances.
- Support ongoing projects by resolving design flaws.
- Technical troubleshooting for site installations issues.
- Implement “best practice” standards across design, manufacturing and installation departments.
- Develop and motivate a team of skilled engineers.
- Endorsing equipment suitability for the proposed applications
- Offering technical support to the sales team.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and associated Quality Standards.
About the Person:
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND within a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent project management experience within the Food Manufacturing industry.
- Strong engineering troubleshooting capabilities down to technical design level.
- Good knowledge of machinery installation and commissioning requirements.
- Ability to diagnose machinery production problems and recognise sustainable solutions.
- Ability to motivate teams, departments and customers to buy in to new concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- £45,000 to £55,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Additional Company Benefits